- Our offices and camp property will be closed to visitors.
- Evett Hartvig, our Executive Director will be in the WLF office to answer phones and handle essential tasks as needed during business hours.
- Andrea Yenter, our Camp Director will be in the Camp office to answer phones and handle essential tasks as needed during business hours.
- Dale Schroeder, our Facility Director will in the WLF office on a limited basis to handle any facility concerns.
- Planning for summer camp continues to move forward with camp staff working from home and using a variety of methods to coordinate work throughout this time.
- Please understand that there may be delays in materials being sent out or in fulfilling other requests, including camper confirmations. We will do our best to keep things moving as we move forward.
- During the week of April 5-9 all staff except Evett and Andrea will not be working in preparation for the upcoming Easter holiday. Evett and Andrea will not be in the office on Friday, April 10 in observance of Good Friday.
- We will continue to evaluate our situation as we move forward and keep you posted via our website and Facebook pages.
From May 1, 2017 – April 30, 2018, Clubs across Wisconsin want to screen 100,000 children for the 100th.
Support WLF by purchasing a special license plate
Mark your calendars for our 23rd Annual Birch-Sturm Memorial Golf Outing on Saturday, July 18, 2020.
When you shop, Amazon gives to WLF
Should not show up
Tour the Wisconsin Lions Camp during our 2020 Visitor Days!
The next Hustle S’more will take place on Saturday, August 15, 2020.
You helped us reach our goal of Million “Bucks” in the 30th year of collecting hides! We couldn’t have done it without your help!!!