Lions License Plates
Support WLF & Promote Lionism in Wisconsin by purchasing a special license plate!
The Wisconsin Lions Foundation, Inc. (WLF) administers all statewide projects of the Lions, Lioness and Leo Clubs of Wisconsin. Through those club donations, as well as the support from many other donors, the WLF is able to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people each year. Your donation works to support:
- Wisconsin Lions Camp – a free one-week summer camp experience for Wisconsin children and adults with disabilities. Campers are able to meet others who live with the same daily challenges as they do and enjoy summer camping geared towards their abilities. The camp provides the free camp week to around 1,400 people a summer.
- Eyeglass Recycling Center – collect used eyeglasses and wash, sort and ship them to third world countries to give those less fortunate the opportunity to see clearly. Over 800,000 pairs go through this Center annually.
- Hearing Aid Program – collect used hearing aids for credit to provide hearing aids to Wisconsin residents who cannot afford to buy a hearing aid.
- Diabetes Awareness – to raise awareness, hold free screenings and educate the public of the dangers of this disease, signs and symptoms and management techniques.
Things You Should Know:
- Lions Foundation license plates can feature regular numbers or a personalized message.
- A $25 annual donation supports the Wisconsin Lions Foundation, Inc. (WLF). The donation may be deductible if you itemize your income tax returns.
- A $15 fee is required when non-personalized Lions Foundation plates are issued or reissued.
- A $15 fee is required EACH year in addition to the regular annual registration fee and donation for personalized plates.
- The following vehicles qualify for Lions Foundation license plates:
- Motor homes (annual registration only)
- Motor trucks – 4,500, 6,000 or 8,000 pound gross weight including dual purpose farm and dual purpose motor home and 12,000 pound gross weight farm truck.
- For more information on how to apply, visit the Wisconsin Department of Transportation – go to special license plates and click on Lions Foundation plates – Form MV3432
- If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 266-3041 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Fax (608) 267-5106