Click here for online registration. Registration for Hustle S’more 2020 will open on Monday, March 13th.
Our annual race event will be held on August 15, 2020. This event is for runners and walkers of all skill levels. Proceeds raised at this event will help support the Summer Camp Program which provides a free camping experience to Wisconsin youth and adults who are blind or visually impaired, deaf or hard of hearing, youth with intellectual disabilities or autism and youth with Type I or II Diabetes.
Due to current public health concerns, this year’s event will be run differently than in the past.
- Only the 5K event will be held this year.
- The 5K will be run in four waves – two for faster runners, and two for participants who prefer to take their time.
- Waves will be limited to 25 participants each.
- Upon registering, all participants will have a fundraising page created for them, which they can use to direct others to donate on their behalf.
- Participants will be competing to earn points. Points will be awarded based on the number of pledges received, the amount of those pledges, and how quickly they finish the race.
- Ten Camp-themed obstacles will be placed around the course. Completing each obstacle will award the participant with additional points. All obstacles are optional.
- The top three point-getters in each wave will receive a prize.
The 5K course is certified (WI-11021-DM). Unfortunately, this year’s event will not be chip-timed.
Schedule of Events:
8:00 am – Registration and check-in starts outside of the Dining Hall
8:00 am – Pre-race refreshments will be available in the Dining Hall
9:30 am – Early fast race will start
10:00 am – Early slow race will start
11:30 am – Late fast race will start
12:00 pm – Late slow race will start
8:00 am up to finish to last race – Snacks for participants will be available in the Dining Hall