Lions, Lioness and Leo Clubs as well as other groups are welcome to visit the Wisconsin Lions Camp throughout the year outside of the official Visitor Days. In order to visit Camp as a group, you must call ahead to make a reservation. Jason Brown, our Off Season Program Supervisor can be reached at email@example.com or 715-677-4969 ext. 316.
Visits may happen during the summer season May 26– August 21, 2020 on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays. Friday is a departure day and Saturday is our day off. Sunday, as an arrival day is too hectic to also greet visitors.
Visits during the off season starting from now until May 26, 2020 and then again from August 23, 2020 through May 28, 2021 can be any day of the week, depending on our rental groups and holidays. There are no campers to observe, but it is a great time to see Camp in the fall, winter or spring.
What’s Available for these Visitations?
- The Recreation shelter, which is an open air shelter typically available mid-May through mid-October to hold a club meeting, bring a picnic or cookout on our charcoal grills. Our WLF Board Room and Dining Hall meeting room are alternative locations due to weather and camp programming.
- Walking tour of the Camp property.
- Wagon ride of the Camp property (availability is seasonal).
- The Trading Post –which is our camp store
Other Important Information:
- Meals are not available. You can bring a picnic, use our charcoal grills to cook something up, or have food catered in from an outside food vendor.
- Alcoholic beverages are only allowed inside the Rec Shelter or WLF Board Room. We ask, especially during summer camp, for all alcohol to stay outside of main camp.
- We regret that we cannot offer wagon rides for individuals or for groups smaller than five people.
When you call to make a reservation, we’ll need to know the following information in order to send a confirmation of your reservation:
- Date and approximate time
- How many people?
- Contact person, number and email or mailing address
- If you’d like a walking tour, riding tour or trading post time
- If you plan to borrow Camp’s grills
- Desired meeting space
Please contact Jason Brown, our Off Season Program Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-677-4969 ext. 316 in order to make your reservation. We look forward to showing you around!