Wisconsin Lions Camp Visitor DaysTo allow as many people to visit your Wisconsin Lions Camp, Visitor Days will be held every Wednesday during the summer season for visitors to come and see the Camp in action. These will be reservation only events with reservations accepted starting January 10, 2018.
Who can attend?
Anyone! Lions, Lioness, Leos, guests, friends of Camp, the public — anyone who’d enjoy seeing the Camp in action.
Click here for the 2018 Visitor Day Flyer!
How do we sign up?
Beginning January 10, 2018 you may call the PR Manager at 715-677-4969, Ext. 308 to reserve your spot.
View available dates and times by clicking here.
Do we have to visit as a club?
Absolutely not! The idea is to encourage more people to visit Camp and if you can’t do so as a club, individuals can attend one of these visitor days to learn more.
Come join us this summer!
Dates: Wednesdays starting June 13th and ending August 15, 2018
Times: 10 AM to 2 PM or 4 to 8 PM
Please note that on June 20th and June 27th only the 10AM-2PM session is available.
Also, there will not be a Visitor Day on July 4, 2018 and July 18, 2018. Number: 25 people per time frame due to limited seating on tractor wagon ride.
Schedule (weather permitting):
- Tractor wagon ride around Lions Lake
- Observing campers in action
- Meal in dining hall (there will be $5.00 charge per person for the cost of the meal)
- Full walking tour which take about two hours, so wear comfortable shoes
- Meet and greet full-time staff
- Trading Post visit
- Group photo
- $5/person meal fee must be paid no later than two weeks after spots have been reserved. There will be no refunds.
- All registration forms must be returned to the Wisconsin Lions Foundation at least two weeks prior to the date of each group’s visit.
- If the registration fee and forms are not received by the due dates, the spots will be released and filled by those on the waiting list.
If you have any questions about this event, please – e-mail Public Relations Manager Julie Wierzba at email@example.com or call the Wisconsin Lions Foundation at 715-677-4969, Ext. 308.