NEW THIS YEAR! Saturday Visitor Day on August 24, 2019. Click here for flyer.
Wisconsin Lions Camp Visitor DaysTo allow as many people to visit your Wisconsin Lions Camp, Visitor Days will be held every Wednesday during the summer season for visitors to come and see the Camp in action. These will be reservation only events with reservations accepted starting January 9, 2019.
Who can attend?
Anyone! Lions, Lioness, Leos, guests, friends of Camp, the general public — anyone who’d enjoy seeing the Camp in action.
Click here for the 2019 Visitor Day Flyer!
How do we sign up?
Beginning January 9, 2019 you may call Jason Brown, the Off Season Program Supervisor at 715-677-4969, Ext. 316 to reserve your spot.
View available dates and times by clicking here.
Do we have to visit as a club?
Absolutely not! The idea is to encourage more people to visit Camp and if you can’t do so as a club, individuals can attend one of these visitor days to learn more.
Come join us this summer!
Dates: Wednesdays starting June 12th and ending August 14, 2019
Times: 10 AM to 2 PM or 4 to 8 PM
Please note that on June 19th and June 26th only the 10AM-2PM session is available.
Also, there will not be a Visitor Day on July 17, 2019.
Number: 25 people per time frame due to limited seating on tractor wagon ride.
Schedule (weather permitting):
- Tractor wagon ride around Lions Lake
- Observing campers in action
- Meal in dining hall
- Full walking tour which take about two hours, so wear comfortable shoes
- Meet and greet full-time staff
- Trading Post visit
- Group photo
- $5/person registration fee must be paid two weeks prior to visit. There will be no refunds. The fee is to help cover the cost of the meal.
- All registration forms must be returned to the Wisconsin Lions Foundation at least two weeks prior to the date of each group’s visit.
- If the registration fee and forms are not received by the due dates, the spots will be released and filled by those on the waiting list.
If you have any questions about this event, please – e-mail Off Season Program Supervisor Jason Brown at email@example.com or call the Wisconsin Lions Foundation at 715-677-4969, Ext. 316.