Wisconsin Lions Camp Visitor DaysTo allow as many people to visit your Wisconsin Lions Camp, Visitor Days will be held every Wednesday during the summer season for visitors to come and see the Camp in action. These will be reservation only events with reservations accepted starting April 4, 2016.
Who can attend?
Anyone! Lions, Lioness, Leos, guests, friends of Camp, the public — anyone who’d enjoy seeing the Camp in action.
Click here for the 2016 Visitor Day Flyer!
How do we sign up?
Beginning April 4, 2016 you may call the PR Manager at 715-677-4969 to reserve your spot.
View available date and times by clicking here.
Do we have to visit as a club?
Absolutely not! The idea is to encourage more people to visit Camp and if you can’t do so as a club, individuals can attend one of these visitor days to learn more.
Come join us this summer!
Dates: Wednesdays starting June 15th and ending August 17, 2016
Times: 10 AM to 2 PM or 4 to 8 PM
Please note that on June 22nd and June 29th only the 10AM-2PM session is available.
Also, there will not be a Visitor Day on July 20th.
Number: 25 people per time frame
Schedule (weather permitting):
- Full Wagon tour
- Observing campers in action
- Meal in dining hall (there will be $5.00 charge per person for the cost of the meal)
- Full Walking tour, bring your walking shoes
- Meet pre-selected campers
- Meet and greet full-time staff
- Trading Post visit
- Group photo
- $5/person registration fee must be paid no more than five days after spots have been reserved. There will be no refunds.
- All registration forms must be returned to the Wisconsin Lions Foundation at least two weeks prior to the date of each group’s visit.
- If the registration fee and forms are not received by the due dates, the spots will be released and filled by those on the waiting list.
If you have any questions about this event, please – e-mail Public Relations Manager Julie Wierzba at email@example.com or call the Wisconsin Lions Foundation at 715-677-4969.