Updated COVID-19 (coronavirus) Statement (as of 3/24/2020):
Due to the recent announcement by our governor Tony Evers to be #saferathome and for businesses that are considered non-essential to make alternative plans, we at the Wisconsin Lions Foundation and the Wisconsin Lions Camp will be making the following changes through April 24th.
- Our offices and camp property will be closed to visitors.
- Evett Hartvig, our Executive Director will be in the WLF office to answer phones and handle essential tasks as needed during business hours.
- Andrea Yenter, our Camp Director will be in the Camp office to answer phones and handle essential tasks as needed during business hours.
- Dale Schroeder, our Facility Director will in the WLF office on a limited basis to handle any facility concerns.
- Planning for summer camp continues to move forward with camp staff working from home and using a variety of methods to coordinate work throughout this time.
- Please understand that there may be delays in materials being sent out or in fulfilling other requests, including camper confirmations. We will do our best to keep things moving as we move forward.
- During the week of April 5-9 all staff except Evett and Andrea will not be working in preparation for the upcoming Easter holiday. Evett and Andrea will not be in the office on Friday, April 10 in observance of Good Friday.
- We will continue to evaluate our situation as we move forward and keep you posted via our website and Facebook pages.
We understand that these are challenging times we strongly encourage you to stay safe, follow the CDC guidelines and take it one day at a time. We’ll get through all of this together and will get back to doing what we do best – helping others with our projects!